Tesco Cheese And Tomato Flatbread 225G
- Energy662kJ 157kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1226.10kJ (290.60kcal)
- Flatbread topped with tomato sauce and extra mature Cheddar cheese.
- Hand Finished · Made with sweet tomato sauce & extra mature cheddar
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (8%), Tomato Sauce (6%), Semolina (Wheat), Yeast, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Preservative (Calcium Propionate).
Tomato Sauce contains: Tomato Purée, Tomato, Water, Onion, Cornflour, Sugar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Black Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
- Contains milk and wheat.Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 7-8 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 7-8 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 10-12 mins
Instructions: Follow conventional oven guidelines, adjust cooking times to 10-12 minutes
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
225g e;225g e Express
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of the bread (approx. 54g) contains|
|Energy||1226.10kJ (290.60kcal)||662.09kJ (156.92kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016