Tesco Finest Barolo Docg 75Cl
- Barolo Di Origine Controllata e Garantita
- Aged in oak casks for 24 months, there is delicacy and power in this complex red. Its signature Nebbiolo grapes, with their subtle perfume and strong tannins, create a bouquet of ripe fruit, sweet spices and just a hint of vanilla. Match with beef stew or mushroom risotto.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Egg & Sulphites.
- Subtle perfume and strong tannins, create a bouquet of ripe fruit, sweet spices and just a hint of vanilla
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.p.A.
Type of Closure
- Harvested by hand, the grapes are collected in baskets before being taken to the winery. The grapes are crushed and fermented in stainless steel tanks with 10-15 days maceration. The wine is then aged in oak barrels for a minimum of 24 months prior to bottling.
- Located among the Langhe hills, the Barolo zone is a collection of different mesoclimate, soil types, altitudes and positions that can have a pronounced effect on the development of the Nebbiolo grape and the resulting Barolo wine. Within the Barolo zone there are two major soil types separated by the Alba-Barolo road. Within the communes of Serralunga d'Alba and Monforte d'Alba is a compact, sandstone based soil dating from the Helvetian epoch.
- Barolo wines are made from the Nebbiolo grape grown in and around the village of the same name in Piedmont, Northern Italy. The zone of production extends into the communes of Barolo. Only vineyards planted in primarily calcareous clay soils in the hills with suitable slopes and orientations are considered suitable for Barolo production.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within one year of purchase, once opened consume within 3 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016