- Energy504kJ 121kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1072kJ / 257kcal
- Oven baked pork cocktail sausages.
- Oven Baked Carefully seasoned with spices for a full flavoured sausage.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (61%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Spice and Herb Extracts, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Mace, Nutmeg, Rapeseed Oil,
Filled into U.K and non U.K beef collagen casings.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1072kJ / 257kcal||504kJ / 121kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019