Tesco Carrot And Coriander Soup 600G
- Energy409kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 136.30kJ(32.80kcal)
- A soup made with carrots and coriander.
- Sweet, fragrant and utterly moreish.
Carrot (52%), Water, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Concentrated Orange Juice, Coriander, Salt, Coriander Powder, White Pepper
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Half of a pot (300g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016