can buy in store but not online for no good reason
One star because my husband can buy it in store (in Cheltenham) but somehow (a computer programming error probably) I cannot add it to my online delivery!!!! It makes great bread though.
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1038kJ / 246kcal
INGREDIENTS: Wholemeal Wheat Flour (90%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast, Chickpea Flour, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
CRUSTY WHOLEMEAL BREAD MIX
Baking time: 20-30 minutes
Makes: 1 loaf, 10 small rolls or 4 x 20cm (8 inch) pizza bases
You will need: 350ml warm water, large 800g (2lb) loaf tin size
HAND BAKING METHOD:
1. Preheat the oven to 230ºC/Fan 210ºC/Gas Mark 8.
2. Place the bread mix into a large bowl and add the warm water. Mix for 5 mintues either by hand or in a food mixer to form a dough.
3. Place the dough on to a floured surface and rest it for 5 minutes. Knead the dough for 2 minutes. Mould into a ball and rest for a further 5 minutes.
4. Mould the dough into the required shape. Place on a greased baking tray or bread tin. For rolls divide into 10 pieces, shape and place on a greased baking tray.
5. Dust the top with flour and cover with a lightly dampened cloth. Leave to rise in a warm place for 30-40 minutes, or until the dough has doubled in size.
6. Place on the lower shelf of the pre-heated oven. Bake for approximately 30 minutes (for bread rolls approximately 20 minutes and for pizza bases 12-15 minutes dependant upon the level of toppings on top).
7. Remove from bread tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
BREAD MACHINE METHOD:
Refer to manufacturer's guidelines.
Add the bread mix and water according to the following size machines:
MACHINE SIZE 1lb/400g 1.5lb/600g 2lb/800g
MIX 250g 350g 500g
WATER 175ml 245ml 350ml
Refer to youor bread machine's guidelines to confirm capacity and bake on a basic setting.
Bag. Paper widely recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1038kJ / 246kcal||467kJ / 111kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When made up according to instructions.||-||-|
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019