Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Single
- Fruit Pastilles
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- If you're looking for a chewy, fruity-flavoured sweet, try the irresistible taste of Rowntree's® Fruit Pastilles. Every paper tube contains a mixture of five fantastic flavours: blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Whichever one is your favourite, every pastille promises a burst of fruity flavour. You'll never know which fruity sweet is next!
- These classic sweets are a great choice for treat time. And with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, you can feel happy to enjoy these as a fun treat.
- Did you know that Fruit Pastilles are the oldest sweet in the Rowntree's® family? In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Along with his brother, Joseph, and French confectioner August Claude Gaget, they developed the delicious taste of Rowntree's® in 1881. For more than 130 years these delicious chewy sweets have been making days more colourful with their irresistibly fruity taste and mouth-watering texture.
- Have you tried Rowntree's® Randoms®? They're deliciously fruity gummy sweets in millions of potential random combinations!
- A paper tube of our fruit flavoured pastilles
- Blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime and orange flavours
- Our classic, colourful, chewy sweets are great for treat time
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 52.5g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelatine, Gum Arabic, Modified Starch, Concentrated Fruit Juice (1%) (Grape, Apple, Lime, Orange, Blackcurrant, Strawberry, Lemon), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Naturally Sourced Colours (Anthocyanins, Curcumin, Beta-Carotene, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins)
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 7 sweets = 1 serving
Number of uses
2 Contains approximately 2 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
52.5 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 7 sweets||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||20g||0%|
|of which: sugars||55.9g||14.9g||90g||17%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019