- Energy1277kJ 304kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1021kJ / 244kcal
- Nachos kit containing maize tortilla chips, tomato salsa and bean salsa.
- A TASTE OF MEXICO The right ingredients for an easy meal with vibrant chilli
Tortilla Chips, Tomato Salsa, Bean Salsa.
Tortilla Chips contain: Maize Flour, Palm Oil, Salt.
Tomato Salsa contains: Tomato, Water, Onion, Tomato Purée, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Jalapeño Chilli, Modified Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic Purée, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Coriander, Cumin, Coriander Leaf, Black Pepper, Flavouring.
Bean Salsa contains: Water, Red Kidney Beans, Tomato Purée, Onion, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Jalapeño Chilli, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic Purée, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Coriander, Cumin, Coriander Leaf, Black Pepper, Flavouring.
Store in a cool, dry place., Tortilla Chips: Once opened re-seal and store in a cool, dry place and consume within 3 days., Tomato salsa / Bean salsa: Once opened re-seal, refrigerate and consume within 3 days.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- To prepare nachos you require:1 Tesco Nachos Kit75g Cheddar cheese, grated. Additional garnish (optional)Guacamole, soured cream, sliced jalapenos.Method:1. Spread half the tortilla chips over a large plate or ovenproof dish and cover them evenly with the bean salsa. 2. Spread the rest of the chips onto the plate and cover them evenly with the tomato salsa. 3. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top. 4. Place the dish in a microwave and cook on full power for 2 minutes (800W), 1 minute 45 seconds (900W), or place in a pre-heated oven (200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6) and heat for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese has melted.To serve:Top with additional garnish, if desired and serve immediately - eat with your fingers and enjoy! Why not add Chilli con carne or Fajita chicken to the Nachos to make into a more substantial meal?
more than one country
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1021kJ / 244kcal||1277kJ / 304kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019