- Energy892kJ 213kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1898kJ / 454kcal
- Chocolate sponge cake, topped with chocolate flavoured buttercream and decorated with Belgian chocolate curls and milk chocolate covered malt balls.
- Belgian Chocolate Curls. Chocolate sponge topped with buttercream for a chocolatey treat.
Sugar, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Belgian Chocolate Curls (3.5%), Humectant (Glycerol), Milk Chocolate Covered Malt Balls (2.5%), Glucose Syrup, Pasteurised Egg White, Invert Sugar Syrup, Wheat Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt.
Belgian Chocolate Curls contain: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Milk Chocolate Covered Malt Balls contain: Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Milk Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Dried Skimmed Milk, Maltodextrin, Malted Barley Extract, Glazing Agent (Acacia), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Palm Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Not suitable for home freezing., Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean, serrated sharp knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||47g of cake|
|Energy||1898kJ / 454kcal||892kJ / 213kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019