- Energy1013kJ 244kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1267kJ / 305kcal
- Hot smoked mackerel (Scomber scombrus) fillets with crushed peppercorns.
- Working with a fourth generation family run business in Aberdeenshire, our wild caught mackerel is repsonsibly sourced from the North East Atlantic. Hand filleted, garnished and gently smoked using beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Enjoy hot or cold. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Gently smoked, and topped with crushed peppercorns
Mackerel (Fish) (96%), Salt, Pepper.
- Contains fish and mackerel.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing.Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 6 minutes. Turn once.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in U.K., Scotland, Caught in the North East Atlantic
Preparation and Usage
This product is ready to eat, but may also be eaten hot.
For extra succulence, remove from fridge 15 minutes before eating.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Paper widely recycled Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical fillet (80g)|
|Energy||1267kJ / 305kcal||1013kJ / 244kcal|
|Vitamin D||3.40µg (68%NRV)||2.72µg (54%NRV)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019