- Oriental Wax Essential Oils & Floral Vanilla Fragrance
- For more information visit www.veet.com
- - Experience Veet Warm Wax, enriched with essential oils and a floral vanilla fragrance
- - Veet Oriental-inspired wax of professional quality and dermatologist tested to work on hair as short as 5 mm
- - Water rinsable and microwavable jar makes waxing easier
- - Be confident in results and remove hair at the root for up to four weeks of smoothness
- - Includes precision spatula with temperature indicator - adapted for legs, arms, underarms, bikini line and upper lip
- Summer's too short to spend it shaving!
- Close the curtains and enjoy a relaxing pamper session with Veet Warm Wax Jar.
- It's the ultimate spruce when you've got time on your hands and will leave you with a super smooth feeling.
- Enriched with Essential Oils known for their benefits to the skin and delicately fragranced with Floral Vanilla, Veet Oriental Wax leaves your skin soft and touchably smooth for up to four weeks.
- Just warm the pot and spread evenly for the perfect result, working on hair as short as 5mm and normal skin.
- Veet Oriental Wax is inspired from ancestral oriental wax recipes to give you high quality hair removal at home with an effective sugar formula.
- Includes precision spatula with temperature indicator.
- This Pack Contains
- 250 ml jar of wax
- 12 fabric strips
- Precision Spatula adapted to different body parts with temperature indicator
- Instruction leaflet
- Sufficient for up to three depilations of both half legs.
- Contains: Sugar (85%) and Essential Oils.
- With strips
- Water rinsable formula
- Up to 4 weeks of smoothness
- Precision spatula
- Professional quality
- Works on 5mm hairs
- Temperature indicator
- Microwavable and suitable for boiling water
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 250ml
Sucrose, Aqua, Citric Acid, Parfum, Solanum Tuberosum Starch, Myrocarpus Fastigiatus Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to Use at Home
- Simply heat the wax for 40 seconds in the microwave** or 10 minutes in boiling water.
- The temperature indicator on the end of the spatula tells you if the wax is too hot.
- Apply the wax with the precision spatula adapted to different body parts.
- Wash off any sticky residues with water (the formula is water rinsable).
- **Dependant on microwave wattage.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
PRECAUTIONS OVERHEATED WAX CAN CAUSE BURNS. Follow the directions for use and the precautions indicated on the leaflet inside the pack. Designed for use on legs, underarms, bikini line, arms and upper lip but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the wax to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising. It is normal that your skin turns red after waxing.
250 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016