Mr Muscle Kitchen And Bath Drain Gel 500Ml
- Mr. Muscle Kitchen and Bathroom Drain Gel is the fast way to unclog a clogged drain. A simple-to-use drain unblocker and safe for all pipes; it works on a clogged sink or drain in both the kitchen and the bathroom. With its 5-minute quick action, it powers straight to the blockage to clear blocked sinks fast!
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Fast acting drain unblocker in just one single dose
- Clears total blockage in sinks, kitchen and bathroom pipes
- A powerful cleaner that is safe for all pipes
- Mighty one shot power drain cleaner
- Pack size: 500.0ml
contains < 5% chlorine-based bleaching agents, soap, amphoteric surfactants
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Open carefully. Do not use in toilets or sinks with waste disposal units. Avoid gold plated fittings, worn or damaged enamel or chrome.
- 1. Pour the product. 2. Wait for 5 minutes. *Laboratory tested on bathroom clogs (hair and soap), for tougher clogs, leave longer. 3. Run hot water. 4. Repeat weekly.
- DO NOT: Squeeze or reuse bottle, splash or plunge.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
Danger Contains Sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, amines, C12-18-alkyldimethyl, N-oxides. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe fumes. Wear protective gloves / eye protection. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Store locked up. Keep only in original container. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. WARNING! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Keep container tightly closed in a cool place and store bottle upright.
500.0 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016