- Organic Oat Drink
- Thank god for the terrible Swedish weather
- Just to be clear on this, god can be whatever god you choose to believe in. Now to the terrible weather. You probably didn't know this but summer time is when we all go the beach but there are parts of the world where beach days aren't in abundance. Like Sweden. Some summers you don't even get to put on shorts before it is time to break out the winter jacket. These are the summers that are the best for growing oats. You see oats need a little sun and a little rain all summer long and not too much heat which is why some of the best oats in the world grow in Sweden because Sweden has some of the worst weather in the world. How is that for turning a negative into a positive?
- Life After Oats
- One day we were sitting around the office thinking about how sad it is to finish a carton of oat drink. We can always go buy another carton but the carton's future was to be folded and sent to the recycling plant to be turned into a new carton. That didn't sound like much fun so we came up with a better idea. Each carton of Oatly is now designed to be turned into your own mini indoor herbgarden. All you have to do is cut the package off on the line below, get some dirt and seeds and you're set.
- No... eh... whatever
- It's Swedish!
- Free from lactose, milk protein and soya
- Pack size: 1L
Oat Base (Water, Oats* 10%), Sea Salt, *Organic ingredient
- Free From: Lactose, Milk, Soya
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening., Best before date: See the top of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Sweden
Preparation and Usage
- Shake me!
Name and address
- Oatly AB,
- Företagsvägen 42,
- SE-261 51 Landskrona.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 ml:|
|of which saturates||0.1 g|
|of which sugars||4.1 g*|
|*Natural sugars from oats||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019