Panadol Extra Soluble Tablets 24S
- Extra Soluble Tablets
- Panadol Extra Soluble Tablets are formulated to provide effective pain relief and help to reduce fever. The tablets contain two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a pain reliever and caffeine acts to further amplify the pain relieving effect of paracetamol.
- When you've got a headache, Panadol Extra Soluble can deliver powerful, effective relief. And it's gentle on your stomach too.
- When to Use Panadol Extra Soluble
- Panadol Extra Soluble can relieve tough head pain including Migraines. Containing paracetamol, Panadol Extra Soluble can also relieve common types of pain, including back pain, toothache, period pain and joint pain.
- How to Use Panadol Extra Soluble
- When experiencing pain, adults and children aged 16 years and over should take 2 tablets dissolved in water every 4 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours or more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 12-15 years should be given 1 tablet dissolved in water every 4 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours or more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Always read the label.
- Powerful Effective Relief
- Soluble Format
- Contains caffeine to amplify the pain relieving effect of paracetamol
- Reduces Fever
Each effervescent tablet contains the active ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg, Sodium content 427 mg per tablet, Also includes Sorbitol (E 420)
Store below 30°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking these tablets
- How to Take
- For oral use:
- The tablets must be dissolved in water before taking.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
WARNINGS Do not exceed the stated dose. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well. DO NOT TAKE Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products Avoid too much caffeine in drinks like coffee and tea when taking these tablets. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Before taking this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease, or are on a low sodium diet. If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
24 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016