Seven Seas Pulse Advanced 60 Capsules
- Food Supplement
- Try our simple Omega 3 test today to measure your level at www.seven seas.com/omega3
- Naturally sourced, our Omega-3 contains fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid and Docosahexaenoic Acid (EPA and DHA). These essential nutrients have proven health benefits for the heart*:
- Heart: EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart*
- * The beneficial effect for heart function is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg EPA and DHA
- Seven Seas Pulse Advanced contains a blend of higher strength fish oil - a naturally rich source of essential Omega-3 nutrients that help support heart health.
- Pulse Advanced fish oil capsules contain a blend of two important ingredients called Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) which are concentrated from natural fish oils high in Omega-3 nutrients to help support the normal function of the heart.
- Each Pulse Advanced capsule provides 250 mg of EPA & DHA, the level scientifically recognised as supporting the normal function of the heart.
- Pulse Advanced also contains Vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Since 1935, Seven Seas have been supporting family health with expertly-crafted Omega-3 products.
- With EPA & DHA which are scientifically shown to support the normal function of the heart
- EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
Fish Oil Concentrate (55%), Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerol), Fish Oil (13%), DL Alpha Tocopherol
Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Two capsules a day with a cold drink.
Name and address
- Made for:
- Seven Seas Ltd.,
- Hedon Road,
- HU9 5NJ.
- Have any questions or comments? Get in touch at www.seven-seas.com
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN. REPLACE LID SECURELY. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
60 x Capsules
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 2 Capsules||% NRV|
|Vitamin E||4 mg α-TE||33|
|Fish Oils||1200 mg||-|
|providing Omega-3 nutrients||600 mg||-|
|of which EPA & DHA||520 mg||-|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|NRV = RDA||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016