E45 Moisturising Lotion 500ml
- Dermatological Moisturising Lotion
- Soothes, softens & relieves dry & sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Unperfumed & hypoallergenic
E45 moisturising lotion can be used all over your body, face and hands to care for dry and chapped skin. Its light, unperfumed plus non-greasy formula is easily absorbed and leaves your skin supple and moisturised.
Allergy screened and dermatologically tested, E45 moisturising lotion is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- E45 Moisturising Lotion is a light daily dry skin moisturiser that's perfect for everyday use all over the body, to keep your skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated.
- This moisturiser from the skincare experts at E45 is perfume-free, dermatologically-tested and allergy-screened, so it's even suitable as a sensitive skin moisturiser.
- It's a light, easily-absorbed lotion which can be used on the body, face and hands to improve skin's health by correcting and preventing dry skin and other skin problems.
- E45 Moisturising Lotion contains Medilan™, a purified, hypoallergenic form of lanolin with excellent moisturising properties. It soothes, protects and cares for your skin.
RB - Health, Hygiene, Home
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Use as often as required on hands, body and face, to keep dry and sensitive skin soft supple and moisturised.
- Precautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS.
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS,
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01661 7318
- For help and advice contact us at www.e45.com
Precautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019