- Energy128kJ 31kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 755kJ / 180kcal
- Formed smoked salmon (Salmo salar) slices, defrosted.
- Gently smoked with oak and beechwood for a delicately mild flavour. Our Smoked Salmon is farmed in waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Cured to lock in succulence, then gently kiln smoked using smouldering oak for robustness and beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Finally it is left to mature to allow the flavour to develop before slicing. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
Salmon (Fish) (97%), Salt, Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. It is not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
- This smoked salmon is ready to eat.For ease take each slice with the interleave intact, place salmon up side down on your sandwich and peel the interleave away.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (17g)|
|Energy||755kJ / 180kcal||128kJ / 31kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019