- Chardonnay - White Chilean Wine
- A fresh, medium-bodied Chardonnay packed with pineapple, citrus and white peach flavours with a hint of vanilla spice. Food Match: Perfect to savour on its own or with fish, white meat, and pasta with a creamy sauce.
- Wine of Chile
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- A fresh, medium-bodied Chardonnay, from Chile's cool climate Casablanca Valley, loaded with wonderfully ripe peach and pineapple flavours with a hint of vanilla spice. Food Match: Perfect to savour on its own or with fish, white meat, and pasta with a creamy sauce.
Concha y Toro
Type of Closure
- The story behind one of Chile's most famous wines began more than 120 years ago. Don Melchor, founder of Concha y Toro, stored batches of his best wines in an underground cellar. When he noticed that bottles had been stolen, he spread a rumour amongst the locals that a devil lived in his cellar. Hence the name of Casillero del Diablo, the devil's cellar. Since 2008, Diablo wines have received more than 80 awards from internationally recognised competitions, including 8 Gold medals and 18 Silver medals.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Produced and bottled in Chile
Preparation and Usage
- Great with fish and seafood and creamy pasta dishes.
Bottle. Glass - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- Viña Concha y Toro S.A.,
- Nueva Tajamar 481,
- Torre Norte,
- Piso 15,
- Concha y Toro UK Ltd,
- OX33 1ER,
- Concha y Toro UK Ltd.,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019