Scholl Athletes Foot Care Powder
- Athlete's Foot Powder
- What is this powder for?
- Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder is a topical antifungal for the prevention and treatment of Athlete's Foot. Contains Tolnaftate, an anti fungal medication for treating Athlete's Foot Fungi.
- Contents tend to settle after filling
- Clinically proven
- Effective treatment for athlete's foot
- Prevents reinfection
- Soothes itching
- Pack size: 75g
Active ingredients: Tolnaftate 1% w/w, Other ingredients: Corn Starch and Talc
Do not store above 25ºC., Do not use after expiry date shown.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use this powder
- Use this medicine only on your skin. Keep out of eyes.
- Wash and dry infected area and apply twice each day, or as directed by a doctor. Dust feet librally, especially between toes. For added protection dust on socks, hosiery and inside shoes.
- Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear. If symptoms do not improve within 10 days, stop use and speak to your doctor.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Scholl Consumer Products Ltd,
- 103-105 Bath Road,
- SL1 3UH,
Before using this powder Do not use... If you are allergic to any of the ingredients. See' What this powder contains'. For nail and scalp infections. Possible side effects Occasional itching, irritation or a rash may occur. If it is severe stop use. If any other side effects occur speak to your doctor. Reporting Side Effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You cal also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
75 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019