Tesco Finest Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 75Cl
- New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Marlborough. Wine of New Zealand.
- In Marlborough's Waihopai and Awatere valleys grapes are grown in a moderate maritime climate. This gives concentrated flavours of gooseberry and passion fruit with a herbal note and long finish. Sip chilled or pair with lighter dishes such as shellfish, poultry and salads.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.,
- Free From: Sesame Seeds or Sesame Seed derivatives,
- Contains milk and sulphites.
- Concentrated flavours of gooseberry and passion fruit with a herbal note and long finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- In Marlborough's Waihopai and Awatere Valleys grapes are grown in a moderate maritime climate.
- The winery was founded in 2004 and based in Marlborough, it claims to currently process in excess of 15% of all wine grapes in New Zealand. On site, they have an experienced team of fully qualified winemakers, as well as cellar & laboratory staff. They all work together with dedicated personal client winemakers to help ensure that each vintage produces wine to the exact specification of each client
- Marlborough can lay claim to starting the modern New Zealand wine industry. Here in the late 1970s, Marlborough produced Sauvignon Blanc, among other varieties, which led to confidence that New Zealand could produce interesting wine. In 2011, the Marlborough wine region represented 62% of total vineyard area in the country
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100mls contains||each glass (125ml)|
|Energy||289kJ / 70kcal||361kJ / 87kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016