- Energy207kJ 50kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2068kJ / 503kcal
- Reduced fat spread (54%) made with a blend of vegetable oils and buttermilk (9%).
- Made With Buttermilk Carefully blended to spread straight from the fridge
Rapeseed Oil, Water, Palm Oil, Reconstituted Buttermilk (Milk) (9%), Salt (1.3%), Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Vitamin E, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Vitamin A, Vitamin D.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted do not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 10g|
|Energy||2068kJ / 503kcal||207kJ / 50kcal|
|Vitamin A||800.0µg (100%NRV)||80.0µg (10%NRV)|
|Vitamin D||5.0µg (100%NRV)||0.5µg (10%NRV)|
|Vitamin E||20.0mg (167%NRV)||2.0mg (17%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019