Loctite Super Glue Precision 5g
- Super Glue Precision
- Extra long nozzle for precision applications
- Bonds china, metal, rubber, leather, wood, plastic & paper
- Solvent free & water-resistant
Loctite Precision super glue features an extra-long nozzle for hard to reach places and pin-point applications. It can be used on china, metal, rubber, leather, wood, plastic and paper, and dries transparent with invisible bonds. Loctite Precision super glue comes in an anti-spill bottle for safe storage. The adhesive is solvent free and water-resistant.
- Aircraft manufacturers rely on Loctite products, so can you.
- Extra long nozzle
- Universal instant adhesive
- Water resistant
- Precise application for hard to reach surfaces
- Spill resistant bottle
- Strong reliable bond
- Bonds in seconds
- For many tasks and materials around the home
- Solvent free
- Advanced technology for you
- Pack size: 5g
Preparation and Usage
- China, Metal, Rubber, Leather†, Wood, Plastic*, Paper
- *Except PE/PP. †May damage leather. If in doubt, test on a hidden area before use. Not suitable for bonding glass or synthetic fibres. Do not use in areas of constant immersion or permanent damp. Not suitable for use with items that contain very hot liquids.
- How to Use It
- Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and close fitting.
- 1) Remove cap and apply a small amount of adhesive to one surface only.
- 2) Press the surfaces together and hold until set.
- 3) Replace cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.
- Bonded skin: In case of bonded skin, peel apart using soap, hot water and a blunt edge e.g. teaspoon handle.
- Ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate. Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation. Avoid breathing vapours. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to remove. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty soap and water.
Name and address
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
- Tel: 01606 593933
- email: email@example.com
WARNING WARNING. Ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate. Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation. Avoid breathing vapours. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to remove. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty soap and water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019