Lucozade Original 500Ml
- Energy395kJ 93kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values per 100ml
- Sparkling Glucose Drink with sugar and sweeteners
- Powered by Glucose
- Glucose. It's for that moment. When you need it most. When the energy and the good times flow. Whatever you do, do it with energy.
- Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
- Powered by glucose
- Lucozade Energy is best when you're active, eating properly and staying healthy
Carbonated Water, Glucose Syrup (13%), Acids (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Caffeine, Sweeteners (Acesulfame-K, Aspartame), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Colours (Sunset Yellow, Ponceau 4R), Flavourings
Enjoy it cold
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and an active lifestyle.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Enjoy it cold.
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 servings
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle Plastic - Check Local Recycling Cap
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 3
Sunset Yellow and Ponceau 4R may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Finally: it might stain, so don't spill it.
500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml||per 250ml Serving|
|of which sugars, g||4.5||11.3|
|Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. Contains 8.9g glucose based carbohydrate per 100ml and 22.3g per 250ml serving||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019