- Revitalift Day Cream
- Elastin fibres are essential to skin's elasticity: they are the skin's springs. From age 40, the number of these elastin fibres is reduced, and their network fragments. The skin becomes less firm and less elastic, wrinkles become more apparent.
- L'Oreal Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day cream for younger-looking skin. Intensive action moisturiser, enriched with Pro-Retinol A and Elasti-Flex, helps to improve skin firmness and ability to bounce back. Wrinkles appear visibly reduced, skin feels firmer, more bouncy and resilient. For daily use, massage in circular motions for optimum absorption.
- The L'Oréal Paris Expertise
- Elasti-flex, an exclusive technology, stimulates and reinforces the elastin support network. The formula improves skin firmness and bounce back.
- Pro-Retinol A, a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredient known to stimulate skin cell renewal.* Wrinkles appear reduced.
- Visible results
- Immediately: skin looks beautiful, feels smoother and more toned.
- Day after day: skin looks younger.
- In 4 weeks: wrinkles appear visibly reduced.
- Skin feels firmer and more bouncy.
- *In vitro test.
- Your ideal daily anti-wrinkle programme:
- 1. L'Oreal Revitalift Day
- 2. L'Oreal Revitalift Night
- 3. L'Oreal Revitalift Eye
- Anti-wrinkle + firming
- Pro-retinol A + elasti-flex
- Intensive action
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 50ml
Please check back of pack for up to data ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the cream every morning on a thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Apply in circular motions for a better absorption.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid the eye area.
1 x 50 Millilitres ℮ Day Cream
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016