- Full Fat Soft Cheese with Garlic and Herbs.
- Boursin® is a deliciously soft, creamy and crumbly cheese infused with garlic, fragrant parsley, chives and seasoning.
- Originating from Normandy, Boursin® is an authentic French cheese.
- Boursin® is the hero of your cheese board - a versatile soft cheese that brings panache to every meal and snack.
- Enjoy it on crackers, with a cheeky BBQ or at impromptu picnics in the park.
- Sharing smiles
- Deliciously soft, creamy and crumbly
- Authentic French cheese made in Normandy
- Safe to eat whilst pregnant
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150g
Pasteurised Milk and Cream, Lactic Ferments, Garlic and Herbs 1.6%, Salt, Pepper
- May contain traces of Nuts
Keep refrigerated between +2°C/+6°C.
Preparation and Usage
- To enjoy Boursin at its best, remove from the fridge one hour before eating
Name and address
- Fromageries Bel,
- Consumer Service BP 29208,
- 75361 Paris Cedex 08,
- UK customer careline: 0800 030 4610
|Typical Values||p.100 g|
|Energy value||1670 kJ - 404 kcal|
|of which saturates||27 g|
|of which sugars||2,5 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019