Boursin Garlic And Herb Soft Cheese 150 G
- Full Fat Soft Cheese with Garlic and Herbs.
- For more inspiring Boursin cheese recipes go to…www.boursin.co.uk
- Boursin, Boursin Cheese, Boursin Garlic & Herbs, Soft Cheese, French Cheese, Cheese Spread, Appetizers, Party Snacks, Cheese Board, Boursin Recipes
- Appealing appetizers
- Family-gathering or partying with friends? Boursin® is a versatile friend to bring panache to your party snacks or brio to your buffet! Try Boursin® mini-pittas with pomegranate, or Boursin®-topped bruschetta with red onion and tomatoes for an unusual twist to your nibbles
- The hero of your cheese board
- Boursin® Garlic & Herbs is a mouth-watering choice for perfect cheeseboarding. Its gorgeous, full-bodied taste complements the milder cheeses, and its softer texture contrasts with harder cheeses. The round shape and elegant silver-foil wrapper bring some extra visual appeal…making your cheeseboard a feast for the eyes as well as the tastebuds!
- More mouthwatering moments….
- Fancy a little evening treat? Lavish some Boursin® Garlic & Herbs onto a cracker or baguette (preferably warm & crusty from the oven…)...for a moment of indulgence and escapism……..mmm! (add a glass of tempting Pinot Noir to make the moment even more special!)
- For all your mouth-watering moments - Du pain, du vin, du Boursin®.
- Deliciously creamy, crumbly Boursin® cheese infused with intense garlic, fragrant parsley, chives and seasoning
- Classic French cheese made in Normandy, presented in a recloseable box
- Brings French flair to appetizers and party snacks
- Attractive and popular choice for a cheese board
- Soft cheese - great for spreading on crackers or baguette
- Fine to eat whilst pregnant - made with pasteurized milk and cream
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150g
Pasteurised Milk and Cream, Lactic Ferments, Garlic and Herbs 2.3%, Salt, Pepper
- May contain traces of Tree Nuts
- May Contain: Tree Nuts
Keep refrigerated between +2ºC and +6ºC
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in our factory in: Pacy-sur-Eure, Normandie, France
Preparation and Usage
- To enjoy Boursin at its best, remove from the fridge one hour before eating
Name and address
- Fromageries BEL,
- BP 29208,
- 75361 Paris Cedex 08,
- Customer careline : 0800 030 4610
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 30g serving:|
|of which saturates||26g||7.8g|
|of which sugars||2g||0.6g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019