- Energy977kJ 235kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1744.20kJ (419.00kcal)
- Yeast raised ring doughnuts.
- Soft & Sweet Rolled in sugar for a crunchy outside and fluffy middle
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Salt, Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Milk Proteins
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat and soya. Also, may contain egg. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Our bakers prepare a variety of products in our bakeries, this product may also contain peanuts, nuts, sesame, egg, soya and other allergens
Number of uses
- Previously frozen (defrosted) – do not re-freeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
5 x 56g (as sold)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One doughnut (56g)|
|Energy||1744.20kJ (419.00kcal)||976.75kJ (234.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016