- Spaghetti No 12
- De Cecco respects the environment from start to finish
- De Cecco quality is an inherited passion
- Traditional production method that has remained true to our family recipe for more than 130 years
- 1 Since 1886 we have been selecting the best durum wheat grown in Italy and in the rest of the world, milled in our plant in Fara S. Martino (CH) Italy, to guarantee a pasta with unique qualities and a superior cooking performance
- 2 Before being milled our wheat must pass strict quality controls in quality assurance laboratories
- 3 We use "coarse" durum wheat semolina to preserve the gluten integrity and obtain a signature pasta with a distinctive taste
- 4 We knead the semolina with cool water at a temperature of less than 15°C to ensure our pasta maintains its firmness after cooking
- 5 We use bronze drawplates to create a rough surface on the pasta to better retain sauce
- 6 We dry our pasta slowly at low temperature to preserve the flavour of our wheat
- From father to son
- Since 1886, we have maintained an important responsibility: carrying on over 130 years of tradition in making high quality pasta, to bring the pleasure of authentic Italian cuisine to dining tables around the world.
- Pack size: 500g
Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
- May contain traces of Soya
Store away from heat sources and from daylight and avoid damp places
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking time: 10-12 min.
Name and address
- F.lli de Cecco di Filippo Fara S. Martino S.p.A.,
- Via F. De Cecco,
- 66015 Fara S. Martino (CH),
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g|
|- of which: Saturates||0,3 g|
|- of which: Sugars||3,4 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016