- 2016 Silver Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Silver Medal BTI Ratings and Competition (85 Rating)
- 2015 Gold Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- A youthful and lively blend of cognac, delivering a spectrum of sensations. Courvoisier® VS Cognac is a blend of several crus aged between three and seven years, composed principally of Fins Bois with a balancing hand of Petite Champagne. The fusion of younger and older cognacs gives VS a fruity, delicate taste and a bouquet filled with ripe fruit and spring flowers. Courvoisier VS is exceptionally versatile, delicious with simple mixers like ginger ale, lemonade or fruit juices and perfect for making mouth-watering cocktails and punches.
- “An elegant and harmonious cognac with strong notes of fresh fruit and fresh oaky taste.” - Patrice Pinet, Master Blender
- Midnight in Paris
- 25ml Courvoisier VS
- 100ml Ginger ale
- Fill glass with ice, pour in 25ml of Courvoisier VS and top with 100ml of ginger ale. Garnish with a slice of orange.
- Taste the Golden age of Paris with Courvoisier, Le Cognac de Napoleon
- Pack size: 1l
Product of France
Name and address
- 16200 Jarnac,
- 16200 Jarnac,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020