- A creamy sauce mix with aromatic parsley and chives, delicious served with fish.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Ready in 5-10 Mins
- Full of Flavour
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- No Added Preservatives or MSG
- No Artificial Colours
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 38G
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Thiamin (Vitamin B1)), Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk Powder, Fat Powder (Sunflower Oil, Lactose (from Milk), Milk Protein), Onion Powder, Flavourings (contains Barley, Milk, Wheat), Cream Powder (from Milk) (4%), Herbs (Chives (2%), Parsley (2%)), Salt, Whey Powder (from Milk), Thickeners (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Acid (Citric Acid), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
- Contains: Barley, Milk, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Just Add:
- - 450ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 Easy Steps...
- 1 Stir the sauce mix with milk in a small saucepan.
- 2 Bring to the boil gently, stirring continuously. Simmer for 2 mins, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
- Microwave (800W)... Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only.
- Empty the sauce mix into a large microwaveable bowl or jug. Stir in the milk and heat on full power for 4 mins, stirring every minute until rich and smooth.
- Stir well and ensure the sauce is piping hot before serving.
- Try Something Different: Delicious with cod or salmon, served with creamy mashed potatoes and steamed green beans. Also great served with crispy breaded fishcakes or goujons.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
Film. Not Recyclable
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||3.4g||1.3g||7%|
|of which sugars||8.1g||3.5g||4%|
|*1 serving = 1/6 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021