- Vaseline Active Fresh Anti-perspirant Deodorant Cream 50 ml has a soft fragrance to keep you feeling fresher for longer. This Vaseline women's deodorant protects you from wetness and odour for 48 hours, leaving a soft fragrance to keep you smelling great all day. All of our products also contain unique ProDerma technology, a skin-caring complex which can help to protect your underarm skin. Vaseline Active Fresh Anti-perspirant Deodorant gives you the anti-perspirant protection you need whilst remaining gentle on the skin. At Vaseline, we care about your underarms, so all our formulas are non-sting and dermatologically tested. Our products are also alcohol-free, making them suitable for even sensitive skin, preventing redness and irritation.
- How to use: For best results, apply your deodorant stick in circular motions after showering to dry underarms for even coverage. Replace the cap after use to prevent the cream stick from drying out. Avoid contact with your eyes and irritated or broken skin.
- This anti-perspirant deodorant also comes in an aerosol and roll-on format, making it perfect for your gym bag or just on the go. Our Vaseline deodorants are also great to use alongside our Vaseline skincare products, so why not try a new moisturiser and upgrade your morning routine?
- Vaseline Active Fresh Anti-perspirant Deodorant Cream provides odour and sweat protection for up to 48 hours, keeping you feeling and smelling fresh
- This anti-perspirant deodorant for women has a gentle, non-sting and alcohol-free formula that's suitable for sensitive skin
- Our cream deodorant is formulated with ProDerma – a skin-caring complex that can help to protect the underarm skin
- Vaseline Active Fresh Anti-perspirant Deodorant has been dermatologically tested
- A deodorant stick that keeps you fresh all day long with a soft, neutral fragrance
- This anti-perspirant deodorant is also available in aerosol and roll-on formats to suit your every need
- Pack size: 50ML
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Glycerin, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cholesterol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lecithin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI77891
Preparation and Usage
- not applicable
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
- Anti-perspirant cream stick. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before useDo not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use. Anti-perspirant cream stick. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before useDo not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021