Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Champagne 75Cl
- Brut - Red French Wine
- Well-balanced and refreshing, Selection Brut releases unwavering aromas of white fruit and raspberry.
- Fruit-laden and smooth, this light, elegant Champagne is generally appreciated for its freshness and spontaneity.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- An extremely well-balanced, wonderfully refined and light Champagne which cannot fail to seduce Champagne lovers
Region of Origin
Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte
Type of Closure
Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier , Pinot Noir
- A harmonious blend of 10% chardonnay imparting elegance and finesse, 40% pinot noir for roundness and structure and 50% meunier for fruitiness and soft, supple character.
- Since 1976 Nicolas Feuillatte has set its sight on allying luxury with emotion. With the audacity that has come to define our brand, we believe that luxury is essentially about attitude and elegance, emotion and pleasure. Our mission: Enchanting Life.
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, the largest wine growers brand: an intimate collaboration with their 4,500 Champagne growers providing continuous advice and technical support by dedicated team of experts a powerful pooling of technical and human resources with access to the latest technology in vineyard management and wine making as well as ability to vinify at a level of quality and consistency not achievable individually.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- CVC Nicolas Feuillatte,
- For more advice and information
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
This is a pressurised container, open with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016