Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Champagne 75Cl
- Fresh and floral aromas with subtle white fruits such as apples and pears. On the palate dry, creamy texture with sweet citrus fruit flavours. This is the perfect champagne for aperitif. Serve at 6 8c
- Brut - White French Champagne.
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, Brand number 1 in France, number 3 in the world
- Champagne of France
- Number 3 in the world
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Pinot Noir 40%, Pinot Meurier 40%, Chardonnay 20%
- This brut champagne is vinified using the most modern technology, to ensure the highest quality standards. It is composed of 15%-35% reserve wines to ensure its quality and style remains consistent year after year. It has been aged for 24 months, although the legislation only imposes a minimum ageing period of 15 months.
- One of the youngest and most successful brands of Champagne
- From Champagne, an Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Name and address
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016