- Tempranillo - Red Spanish Wine
- Faustino VII, with its inviting fruity flavours, is perfect to go with starters, everyday red meat dishes and poultry. An ideal wine for barbecues and social occasions.
- Wine of Rioja, Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Rich jammy fruits with slight hints of sweetness, vanilla and spice on the finish, evidence of the 10 months it has spent in new American oak.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- De- stalked. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks up to 28 degrees C. 16 days maceration. Matured for 10 months in American oak and 6 months in the bottle.
- For years, portraits by Rembrandt and El Greco, and of Gluck the composer have gazed out of Faustino bottle labels. Their art has been the inspiration of one of Spain's greatest family owned bodegas since 1861. From growing its own vines, to vinification and bottling, Faustino aims for the highest control over production so you can be assured of quality wine every time.
- Faustino's vineyards are located in the upper part of Rioja Alavesa, Northern Spain, and enjoy the best geographical conditions and climate to produce the highest quality wines: short, hard winters, with lime clay soil, land characterised by foothills, gorges and hillsides, neither too much nor too little sunlight - and finally, enjoying an altitude of between 400 and 600 metres.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bodegas Faustino S.L.,
- Cellar Trends Limited,
- Stonehouse Farm,
- Ashby Road,
- DE11 7BP.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019