- Energy986kJ 234kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1639.90kJ (389.10kcal)
- Madeira sponge cake filled with raspberry jam and buttercream, covered in soft icing with sugarpaste decoration.
- MADE WITH BUTTERCREAM Sponge filled with buttercream and fruity jam for a sweet, soft cake
Soft Icing And Edible Decorations, Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised (Egg), Rapeseed Oil, Buttercream (5%), Raspberry Jam (5%), Water, Humectant (Glycerol), Dried Glucose Syrup, Dried Skimmed Milk, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Egg White, Glucose Syrup, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Citric Acid.
Soft Icing And Edible Decorations contains: Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Stabilisers (Tragacanth, Xanthan Gum), Palm Stearin (Palm Oil), Emulsifiers (Acacia, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt, Humectant (Glycerol), Colours (Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins, Riboflavin).
Buttercream contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Water, Tapioca Starch, Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raspberry Concentrate, Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), ND (Calcium Chloride, Dimethyl Polysiloxane), Colour (Anthocyanins), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts. Our cake is decorated by hand with soft icing to add a touch of individuality to a special occasion.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 60g of Cake|
|Energy||1639.90kJ (389.10kcal)||986.24kJ (234.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016