- Our oatcakes are made with Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil.
- For more information, please visit our website.
- To find out more about how wholegrain oats can help contribute to a healthy, balanced lifestyle, visit www.nairns-oatcakes.com/benefitsofoats
- Find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Naturally Energising
- Nairn's oatcakes are packed with wholegrain oats which are naturally delicious and wholesome. Wholegrains are full of natural goodness (including manganese** and phosphorus**) and are high in fibre too.
- Our oatcakes contain nutrients** that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Beta-glucan from oats has been shown to contribute to maintaining normal blood cholesterol levels. Four oatcakes contain 1g of oat beta-glucan, which is a third of the suggested amount of 3g daily*.
- *The beneficial effect of beta glucan is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of beta-glucans (whether from oats, oat bran, barley, barley bran, or from mixtures of these beta-glucans).
- Naturally Organic
- At Nairn's we care passionately about the environment. That's why Nairn's Organic Oatcakes not only taste good, they are also full of natural goodness. The oats baked in this product are grown organically - without the use of inorganic pesticides or insecticides. This allows the crop to thrive naturally and also helps encourage soil fertility. Even our cartons come from sustainable forests, so you can enjoy our Organic Oatcakes knowing that they are good for you and good for the environment.
- Nairn's Naturally Nairn's
- At Nairn's, we know our oats - we've been baking with them since 1896. We use oats grown in the Scottish Borders where the climate is perfect for slowly and naturally ripening the grains. Our aim is to make tasty, wholesome food that is as simple and natural as possible.
- Nairn's Rye & Quinoa Oatcakes
- Nairn's Cheese Oatcakes
- Nairn's Organic Super Seeded Oatcakes
- Oatcakes are deliciously versatile. Try a Nairn's Organic Oatcake with simple guacamole and, if you enjoyed these, we've got a wide range of other tasty varieties to choose from. Perfect with your favourite topping, with cheese, or as an accompaniment to soup or salad. You might even find a new favourite!
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non EU Agriculture
- With added oat bran
- Wholegrain oats
- Keeps the oatcakes fresh
- Perfect for on the go
- High fibre
- Wheat free recipe
- No GM ingredients
- No hydrogenated fat
- No added sugar (contains only naturally occurring sugars)
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 250G
- High fibre
- No added sugar
Organic Wholegrain Oats (85%), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Organic Oatbran (3%), Sea Salt, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Our factory is Nut free and our recipe is Wheat and Nut free. We cannot guarantee our ingredients are Wheat and Nut free. Manufactured on equipment that handles Milk.
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before date, see base.
Baked in Scotland
Number of uses
4 pouches of 6 oatcakes
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Carton. Widely Recycled Pouch. Not Yet Recycled
Name and address
- 90 Peffermill Road,
- EH16 5UU.
- 90 Peffermill Road,
- EH16 5UU.
- Tel: +44 (0)131 620 7000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Typical Values||Per Oatcake||Per 100g|
|-||46kcal||437kcal||7% RI||67% RI|
|of which saturates||0.4g||3.8g|
|of which sugars||<0.1g||0.7g|
|Reference Intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||24% RI||225% RI|
|Our oatcakes contain nutrients** that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020