- Energy77kJ 18kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 482.02kJ (114.18kcal)
- Crab flavoured surimi sticks with added water and starch.
- Sweet white fish sticks individually wrapped for your convenience. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC`s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Surimi (45%), Water, Wheat Starch, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Salt, Dried Egg White, Flavouring, Crab Extract (Crustacean), Colour (Lycopene), Dried Egg.
Surimi contains: White Fish(Alaska Pollock (Fish), Hake (Fish)), Sugar.
Flavouring contains: White Wine, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Glycerol, Water, Ethanol.
Crab Extract (Crustacean) contains: Tapioca Starch, Salt, Crab Extract (Crustacean)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each stick (approx 16g)|
|Energy||482.02kJ (114.18kcal)||77.12kJ (18.27kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016