- Crumble topping mix
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Breadcrumbs, Demerara Sugar, Rapeseed Oil.
Breadcrumbs contain: Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking
- Cooking time: 25-30 minutesMakes: Enough mix to cover a crumble for 4.You will need: 450g fruit of your choice; stewed or 1 x 390g can fruit pie filling; 1 litre (2 pint) ovenproof dish.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 5.2. Place the stewed fruit, or pie filling, in the base of the dish. 3. Sprinkle the crumble mix over the fruit and cook in the top of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Baked 100g contains||see individual child specs|
|Energy||2002.50kJ (477.60kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016