Real Foods Original Corn Thins 150G
- Crispbread slices
- Visit www.cornthins.com for more serving suggestions.
- The great taste of golden sun-ripened corn
- Looking for a snack that's healthy but not boring? Crispy and tasty, but also good for you? No need to compromise! Real Foods Corn Thins are both delicious and diet friendly because they're made from corn.
- Imagine the glorious taste of sun-ripened maize, popped then pressed into a crispbread slice. With Corn Thins you get all the delicious taste of popcorn - with none of the mess. They're healthy too: all natural ingredients and 10% fibre.
- Real Foods is proud to be producing wholesome and natural products for people who enjoy great tasting real food.
- 3% fat
- 10% dietary fibre
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
- Australian made and owned
- Pack size: 150g
Maize (99%), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt
- Free From: Gluten
To maintain freshness, reseal pack after opening or store in an airtight container.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Australia from imported & local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Real Food Corn Thins are the great-tasting snack you can enjoy every day, in lots of creative ways. Try them on their own, or with any number of delicious toppings, for example; A roast vegetable mix of capsicum, zucchini, pumpkin, eggplant, with a touch of basil.
Number of uses
Average servings per package: 12.5 Serving size (2 slices): 12 g
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- Real Foods Ltd,
- 47 Campbell Road,
- St Peters,
- NSW 2044,