Real Foods Original Corn Thins 150G
- Crispbread slices
- Visit www.cornthins.com for more serving suggestions.
- The great taste of golden sun-ripened corn
- Looking for a snack that's healthy but not boring? Crispy and tasty, but also good for you? No need to compromise! Real Foods Corn Thins are both delicious and diet friendly because they're made from corn.
- Imagine the glorious taste of sun-ripened maize, popped then pressed into a crispbread slice. With Corn Thins you get all the delicious taste of popcorn - with none of the mess. They're healthy too: all natural ingredients and 10% fibre.
- Real Foods is proud to be producing wholesome and natural products for people who enjoy great tasting real food.
- 3% fat
- 10% dietary fibre
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
- Australian made and owned
- Pack size: 150g
Maize (99%), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt
- Free From: Gluten
To maintain freshness, reseal pack after opening or store in an airtight container.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Australia from imported & local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Real Food Corn Thins are the great-tasting snack you can enjoy every day, in lots of creative ways. Try them on their own, or with any number of delicious toppings, for example; A roast vegetable mix of capsicum, zucchini, pumpkin, eggplant, with a touch of basil.
Number of uses
Average servings per package: 12.5 Serving size (2 slices): 12 g
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- Real Foods Ltd,
- 47 Campbell Road,
- St Peters,
- NSW 2044,
CAUTION: DO NOT HEAT IN A TOASTER CAUTION: CLOSURE MAY BE A CHOKING HAZARD
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per Serving||per 100 g|
|Energy||192 kJ (46 Cal)||1599 kJ (382 Cal)|
|Protein||1.2 g||10.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||8.5 g||70.9 g|
|- sugars||0.05 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||3.4 g|
|- saturated||0.06 g||0.5 g|
|- trans fat||Nil||Nil|
|Dietary Fibre||1.2 g||9.8 g|
|Sodium||31 mg||259 mg|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019