Nestle Cheerios Cereal 600G
- Energy481kJ 114kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1603kJ
- Fortified Mixed Whole Grain Sweetened Cereal Os
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- For more info... nestlecereals.co.uk
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 81.3g of Whole Grain.
- We guarantee every Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Whole grain
- Fibre from 5 whole grains, oats, wheat, barley, corn and rice
- Source of vitamin D and calcium
- With 9 vitamins and minerals
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 600g
- Source of calcium
- Source of vitamin D
Cereal Grains (Whole Grain Oat Flour (29.6%), Whole Grain Wheat (29.6%), Whole Grain Barley Flour (17.9%), Whole Grain Corn Flour (2.1%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (2.1%)), Partially Inverted Brown Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Starch, Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Colours: Annatto, Carotene, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Antioxidant: Tocopherols
- May also contain Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested portion size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A glass of water
- Fresh fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
20 servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to: Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1.4g||20g||0.3g|
|of which sugars||18g||11g||90g||5g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*|
|Vitamin D||2.5µg 50%||0.79µg 16%|
|Vitamin C||40mg 50%||14mg 18%|
|Riboflavin||0.94mg 67%||0.51mg 37%|
|Niacin||12mg 73%||3.6mg 23%|
|Vitamin B6||0.96mg 69%||0.35mg 25%|
|Folic Acid||190µg 95%||61.6µg 31%|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4mg 57%||1.5mg 25%|
|Calcium||525mg 66%||309mg 39%|
|Iron||13mg 89%||3.8mg 27%|
|* Reference Intake (RI)||-||-||-||-|
|A 30g serving of Nestlé Multigrain Cheerios provides at least 15% of the RI of nine vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019