- White French Wine
- Character: A rich, creamy and complex Chardonnay. Partially barrel fermented with a further 6 months in oak casks.
- Vineyard Southern Burgundy's most famous wine, named after the villages of Pouilly and Fuissé. Fruit is bought from over 40 family estates, from whom Louis Jadot have bought grapes for many decades.
- At Louis Jadot we have made fine Burgundy since 1859. Burgundy's reputation stems from the unique growing conditions, or "terroir", enjoyed by each separate vineyard. Louis Jadot wines celebrate this diversity, reflecting these all important natural differences of soil, aspect and climate.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites, Milk
- Contains: Milk, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Emerald-gold tones visually suggest a wine of finesse and distinction. With aromas of hazelnuts, toasted almonds, grapefruit and lemon, the wine has palate flavours that are harmonious, fresh and full.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Part of the wine is fermented in vats and the other in oak barrels in order to have a fresh and fruity wine with a good structure.
- From the tip of Chablis to the toe of Beaujolais, from regional, village, 1er Cru and Grand Cru wines, Louis Jadot produces Burgundy and nothing but Burgundy. The familiar Bacchus head label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency from what can often be a confusing region. Louis Henry Denis Jadot founded the business in 1859. His vision was to build a business with a high quality reputation.
- Beaujolais, Pouilly Fuissé is a region that has no Premier Crus. The villages producing Pouilly Fuissé are Pouilly, Fuisse, Solutre, Vergisson and Chaintre. There are nuances in taste between the villages, with Pouilly regarded as the best.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 4 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Drink: Within 4 years of vintage. Serve chilled with a wide range of foods including white meat, poultry and seafood.
Name and address
- Louis Jadot,
- Hatch Mansfield,
- New Bank House,
- 1 Brockenhurst Road,
- SL5 9DJ.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019