- Energy1660kJ 396kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 943kJ / 225kcal
- Chicken breast fillets with a garlic butter filling in a crispy breadcrumb and parsley coating.
- For a midweek classic cook up our whole chicken breast kievs. Generously coated in breadcrumbs, filled with garlic butter for an oozing centre. Oven cook in 25 minutes. These tasty breast fillet kievs make a delicious treat for two. Serve garlic kievs with sides to suit you. Great with anything from chips to couscous, mash or salad, so mix things up and serve a different dinner every time. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find inspiration for delicious homemade sides. Expertly selected for freshness and quality.
- Generously coated in breadcrumbs and filled with an oozing centre
- Pack size: 375g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (60%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (60%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Wheat Starch, Garlic Purée, Wheat Gluten, Parsley, Salt, Yeast, Olive Oil, Sugar, White Pepper, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 23-25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 33-35 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: No suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One kiev (176g**)|
|Energy||943kJ / 225kcal||1660kJ / 396kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019