L'oreal Paris Excellence 4 Dark Brown
- Includes our triple care colour ritual, 1. Caring colouring cream, 2. Caring gentle scalp post-colour shampoo, 3. Caring lightweight mask
- Triple Care Colour Ritual Hair Dye by Excellence
- Cares for your colour. Cares for your scalp. Cares for your hair.
- 1. Caring Colouring Cream
- Enriched with Pro-Keratin. Protects the hair as it colours. Long-lasting, multi-tonal colour.
- 2. Caring Gentle Scalp Post-Colour Shampoo
- Delicately cleanses the scalp and hair by gently rinsing away excess residue. Smooths the hair to reveal its radiance. Natural, multi-tonal colour result. Formulated specifically to be used right after colouring your hair
- 3. Caring Lightweight Mask
- Infused with conditioning ingredients. Intensively nourishes the hair without weighing it down.
- Excellence triple care colour, colour that cares as it colours
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Shampoo
- L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Conditioner
- Covers up to 100% of greys
- Gentle on scalp & hair
- Nourished, healthy looking hair
- Natural, multi-tonal colour result
1206860 - Caring Colouring Cream: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Resorcinol, Ethanolamine, p-Phenylenediamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxypropyl Bis(N-Hydroxyethyl-p-Phenylenediamine) HCL, Dimethicone, N, N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Proline, Carbomer, Threonine, EDTA, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L. C201899/1), 1152439 - Developer: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin (F.I.L. C202318/2), 1217017 - Caring Scalp Shampoo: Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-6, Acetic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-45M, Trideceth-10, Trideceth-3, Salicylic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Isoeugenol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, BHT, Hexylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate (F.I.L. C226772/1), 1177657 - Caring Lightweight Mask: Aqua / Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Acetic Acid, PEG-150 Distearate, Trideceth-5, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, 2-Oleamido-1, 3 Octadecanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L. C223464/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Step 1 - Before Colouring:
- Remember to be colour safe and always do your patch test 48 hours before use, even if you have already used colouring products before.
- Please follow the instruction leaflet and read the safety information.
- Step 2 - Prep:
- Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves. Open the colouring bottle and pour it entirely into the developer bottle. Close with the applicator tip and shake it to obtain a completely even mixture. Twist off the applicator tip immediately to avoid bursting and damage from the product over flowing.
- Step 3 - Apply Colour:
- Part your hair into small, even sections and apply the colour. Refer to instructions for development time. Apply conditioner and then rinse thoroughly.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021