L'oreal Paris Excellence 4 Dark Brown
- Excellence 4 Natural Dark Brown
- Always be colour safe call us for advice on:
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- New Excellence, the leading protection hair colour** has been transformed. Experience Triple-Care Crème Colour: an advanced technology, enriched with 3 ingredients.
- Excellence Crème Revitalises colour. Hair feels Stronger.
- Enriched with Ceramide, a replica of hair's natural cement, leaves the hair looking Smoother and feeling Protected.
- Known for its firming properties Collagen-infused Excellence Crème leaves hair feeling Replenished.
- The result:
- Stronger feeling hair, 85% less breakage from brushing*.
- Hair feels silky soft.
- Rich long-lasting colour.
- 100% grey coverage
- Because you deserve excellence
- * Instrumental test - natural hair coloured with Excellence vs. natural hair after shampoo.
- ** AC Nielsen value sales Jan - Dec 2010.
- Select your perfect shade
- Result will vary depending on your natural colour.
- If you are deciding between 2 shades, choose the lightest.
- Group III: Permanent haircolour
- Colour lastingness: Permanent colour. Does not wash out
- Coverage: 100% grey coverage
- Texture: Non-drip crème
- Development time: 30 minutes
- 85% less breakage from brushing
- Pro-keratin + ceramide + collagen
- 100% grey coverage
- Rich long-lasting colour, silky touch
- Strengthens, protects, replenishes
- The Protective Serum 12 ml e
- The Crème Developer 72 ml e
- The Crème Colourant 48 ml e
- The Comb Applicator
- The Conditioning Balm 44 ml e
- The Instruction Leaflet
- The Pair of Professional Quality Gloves
Pre-Treatment Protective Pre-Colour Serum: Formula No: 1087196C, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Oats, Polyquaternium-22, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Pentasodium Pentetate, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Ceteareth-25, Citric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. Code: C51515/1, Colourant Protective Colour Serum: Formula No: 1076258, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Resorcinol, Ethanolamine, p-Phenylenediamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxypropyl BIS(n-Hydroxyethyl-p-Phenylenediamine) HCL, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, n,n-BIS(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Linalool, Proline, Carbomer, Threonine, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. Code: C33935/6, Developer Crème: Formula No: 178914, Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, F.I.L. Code: C13169/25, Colour Conditioner: Formula No: 1087179 D, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Soluble Collagen, Panthenol, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. Code: C52825/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Belgium
Preparation and Usage
- Test 48 hrs before use
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. DO NOT COLOUR YOUR HAIR IF: You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair. You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past. YOU MUST DO A SKIN ALLERGY TEST WITHOUT FAIL 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT (read and follow the instruction leaflet). REMEMBER TO BUY THIS PRODUCT IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO DO THE SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE USE. The Developer contains hydrogen peroxide. The Colouring Crème contains phenylenediamines, resorcinol, and ammonia. Avoid contact of the product with eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them. Wear the gloves supplied in the box. Rinse hair well after application. Wait at least 2 weeks after lightening, using a relaxer, a perm, or a straightening process on the hair. Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourant. Keep out of reach of children. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET
1 x Hair Colourant Kit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019