- Energy1125kJ 268kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 450kJ / 107kcal
- Smoked bone in, rind on gammon joint with added water.
- Wood smoked for intense flavour and hand scored crispy crackling.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30 mins per 500g plus 30 mins
Instructions: Pre-heat oven. Place joint in a roasting tin and wrap the exposed meat in foil ensuring the rind is left uncovered. Place onto middle shelf of the oven and cook for 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 hour before carving for optimum meat succulence.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer packaging including the pad .
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the cooking instructions aboveOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 250g|
|Energy||450kJ / 107kcal||1125kJ / 268kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019