Try something new this week
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C.
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Put 90g salted butter, 90g golden syrup and 90g light muscovado sugar into a medium pan
- Heat gently over a medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in 50g sunflower seeds, 25g sesame seeds, 75g finely chopped dried apricots and 75g sultanas
- Press the mixture into the tin. Cook for 20 mins until golden brown.
- Mark the flapjack into 16 squares while still hot.
- Cool slightly, then turn the flapjack out onto a chopping board.
- Cut into squares and leave to cool.
Showing 1-8 of 8 items