Tesco Finest All Butter Puff Pastry 320G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
One-quarter of a pack baked contains
Ready rolled, all butter puff pastry made with French butter made in Normandy.
Made with creamy French butter from Normandy so it is rich and indulgent, with a delicately crisp and flaky texture
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (30%), Water, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Free From: Mustard
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date
Temperature:Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Remove all packaging.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number Of Uses:
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
but always by 'use by' date shown.
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator or for 2 hours
at room temperature.
Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Onion tarte tatin with goat's cheese and balsamic glaze.
Cooking time:48-50 minutes.
1 pack Tesco Finest* Ready Rolled All Butter puff pastry, 40g butter, softened,
40g sugar, 2 medium-large onions, 150ml balsamic vinegar, 8-10 thin slices of
1. Peel the onions and slice them into 2.5cm slices. Gently fry them in a
little butter over a medium/high heat until they start to colour - about 3-5
minutes. Leave them to cool.
2. Wipe the remaining butter around the base of a clean, small, ovenproof
frying pan and sprinkle the sugar over the butter.
3. Cut a disk of puff pastry, 2cm larger in diameter than the pan containing
the onions, butter and sugar.
4. Lay the pastry on top of the onions. It should go up the sides of the pan a
little way, or over the edges to seal (this will depend on the size of your
5. Transfer the pan to the fridge and chill the tart for 20 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 180°C/ 160°C/ Gas 4
7. Meanwhile, in a separate pan, reduce the balsamic vinegar over a medium/high
heat to make a glaze.
8. Remove the uncooked tart from the fridge and cook in the oven for 25 minutes
until the pastry is cooked and golden.
9. To turn out the tart, carefully place a plate over the pan and quickly turn
the pan over (you may need to run a knife around the edge). The tart should be
onion-side up, so the pastry has become the base.
10. Place the slices of goat's cheese on top of the tart, and drizzle with the
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of a pack baked (65g) contains|
|Energy||1895kJ (455kcal)||1232kJ (295kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Info:
When cooked according to instructions.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013