Tesco Chicken Drumsticks 1Kg
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
2 typical drumsticks roasted excluding bone contain
Class A Chicken Drumsticks skin on
Tesco Class A Chicken Drumsticks skin on
Chicken Drumstick (98%), Water
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Best before end: see front of pack.
using chicken from:
Temperature:Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time:30 - 35 mins
Number Of Uses:
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 8-12 hours in the refrigerator.
Follow the preparation guidelines below.
Chicken drumsticks - cooked with baby onions, mushrooms with fresh thyme in a
red wine sauce
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Ingredients: 8 defrosted chicken drumsticks; 1 1/2 cups of red wine; 1/2 cup
cherry tomatoes; 1/2 cup halved button mushrooms; 8 baby onions; 2 cloves
garlic sliced thinly; 1 tbsp olive oil; 2 bay leaves; 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
with stalks removed (2oz); 1 tspn salt; 1 tspn ground black pepper; 50g
unsalted butter; chopped parsley for garnish.
1. Heat the oil in an oven proof casserole dish on the hob.
2. Place in the drumsticks, baby onions, mushrooms, garlic, bay leaves, thyme
and fry gently.
3. When drumsticks have coloured and sealed pour on the wine bring to the boil
and add the tomatoes.
4. Add the Salt & Pepper.
5. Place in the oven 200°C / 400°F / Gas 6 for around 1 hour.
6. Remove and drain the liquor into a large flat bottomed frying pan.
7. Place dish back in the oven and turn off the heat.
8. Place pan on a high heat and reduce liquor by 2/3rds.
9. Whisk in the butter and keep reducing until a sauce consistency is reached.
10. Place the drumsticks in a serving dish along with the other ingredients.
11. Pour over sauce.
To serve: Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep
this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 2037 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||2 typical drumsticks roasted (140g) excluding bone contains|
|Energy||561kJ (134kcal)||1089kJ (260kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Info:
Typical Analysis: 2 typical drumsticks weigh 275g raw and about 210g (140g boneless) when roasted. For best results we recommend roasting this product..
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013