Tesco Curled Parsley Medium Pot
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Curled Parsley Medium Pot
- I am a living herb, please do not refrigerate me. To help keep me growing, take off my sleeve and place me on a saucer. Keep me by the window, away from cold draughts. Please keep my soil slightly moist to the touch at all times. I prefer to be watered from my roots.
Cut sprigs or tear leaves as required and wash before use. DOn't forget the
stalks are just as flavoursome.
Lentil and Quinoa Tabbouleh
100g quinoa; 390g Tesco Green Lentils in water, drained and rinsed; 10g chopped
mint; 10g chopped parsley; 10g chopped coriander; 1/4 cucumber finely diced; 2
tomatoes, finely diced; 2 tbsp olive oil; juice of 1/2 lemon; griddled hammoumi
1. Cook quinoa according to pack instructions, until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Place quinoa in a large bowl and mix in remaining ingredients, seasoning to
4. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes to let the flavours develop.
5. Delicious served with griddled halloumi.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||-|
|Energy||214kJ (51kcal)||11kJ (3kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013