Tesco Low Fat Natural Yoghurt 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
One-fifth of a pot (100g) contains
Low fat natural yogurt.
Low Fat Natural Yogurt
- Contains: Milk
- Contains Milk.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Once opened consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
using milk from:
Number Of Uses:
Not suitable for home freezing
Harissa roasted swede with low fat natural yogurt recipe
Takes: 15 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
1 large swede, wash, peel and cut into 2.5cm (1in) cubes
1 tbsp harissa
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
Coriander, to garnish (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
2. Boil the swede for 5 minutes or until partially soft.
3. Drain and toss the swede with 1/2 tbsp of harissa and the oil. Season well.
4. Spread the cubes out over 1-2 baking trays (they need a little space between
them to crisp up), and roast for 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
5. Meanwhile, stir the remaining harissa through the low fat natural yogurt.
6. Serve the roasted swede with the yogurt and a sprig of coriander (optional),
Sweet potato and pea falafel with low fat yogurt and herb sauce
Takes: 15 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook plus 5 mins to cool
4 sweet potatoes (1.6kg), wash, peel and cut into 2cm (1in) cubes
3 tbsp olive oil
300g (10oz) peas, defrosted if frozen
1 1⁄2 tsp ground coriander
1 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
3 tbsp roughly chopped parsley leaves
2 tbsp chopped coriander
2 little gem lettuces,
1 carrot, shredded
4 tortilla wraps
For the yogurt sauce
150g (5oz) low fat natural yogurt
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1/2 garlic clove, crushed
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Toss the sweet potato with the
oil and spread out on a large baking tray lined with nonstick baking paper.
Season and roast for about 25 minutes, until the potato is soft. Remove from
the oven and set aside to cool.
2. In a food processor, pulse the peas with the ground coriander, cumin,
parsley and coriander, until finely chopped. Add the potato and pulse until
3. Shape the mixture into 16 golfball–sized patties and arrange on a baking
tray lined with nonstick baking paper. Bake in the oven for 15–20 minutes,
until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes, before
lifting with a spatula.
4. Meanwhile, combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl with some seasoning.
Chill until needed. Serve the falafels in the tortilla wraps with lettuce
leaves, a handful of shredded carrot and a drizzle of the yogurt sauce.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK UW 020 = B SG 014 = C EC
|Typical Values||100g provides||One-fifth of a pot (100g) contains|
|Energy||256kJ (61kcal)||256kJ (61kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013