Tesco Low Fat Natural Yoghurt 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
one-fifth of a pot contains
Low Fat Natural Yogurt
Low Fat Natural Yogurt
Low Fat Natural Yogurt (Milk)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze
- Once opened consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown
- Use by: see lid
using milk from:
Number Of Uses:
Asparagus and green beans with Caesar Dressing
Takes: 15 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook.
Ingredients for the croutons:
2 thick slices white bread
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
For the dressing:
3 dollops (45ml) Mayonnaise
2tbsp low fat natural yogurt
1tbsp white wine vinegar
1tsp mustard (Dijon, wholegrain or French)
1tsp dried oregano
For the salad:
3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped (optional)
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Black pepper to season
200g asparagus tips
200g green beans
1. Make the croutons by removing the crusts from the bread and brushing with
the olive oil.
2. Griddle on the BBQ until nicely toasted on both sides, then cool a little
before cutting into chunks and setting aside.
3. To make the Caesar dressing, mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar,
mustard and dried oregano in a small bowl. Add the chopped anchovy fillets and
garlic to the dressing and stir through, seasoning with black pepper.
4. BBQ the asparagus and green beans until tender and tip into a serving dish.
Drizzle with Caesar dressing and sprinkle with croutons. Serve while warm
Mixed fruit compote with yogurt
Takes: 10 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
225g fresh rhubarb, chopped
50g soft unrefined light brown sugar
300ml of water
200g apples cut into cubes
200g pears cut into cubes
150g dried fruits mix
100g low fat yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to Gas mark 4, 180°C, 350°F.
2. Place the rhubarb in a saucepan with the sugar and 300ml of water. Simmer
for 5 minutes or until the rhubarb starts to soften.
3. Add apple and cook for 2 minutes. Add pear and cook for 1 minute or until
the fruit is tender, stirring gently. Remove from heat and cool.
4. Place the dried fruit in an ovenproof dish, add the rhubarb, apple and pear
and the cooking liquid and gently stir. Cover the dish and bake for 20 to 25
minutes until the fruit has softened.
5. Serve warm or chilled with a dollop of yogurt.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK UW 020 = B SG 014 = C EC
|Typical Values||100g provides||one-fifth of a pot (100g) contains|
|Energy||256kJ (61kcal)||256kJ (61kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013