Carnation Condensed Light Milk 405G
Add to basket
Skimmed sweetened condensed milk
Looking for a guilt free dessert to share with your friends? Try making our gorgeous Light Key Lime Pie It's sharp, sweet and delicious. All you need is:
405g Carnation Light Condensed Milk
55g low fat spread
140g light digestive biscuits
85g caster sugar
For this plus more great recipe ideas and inspiration, visit www.carnation.co.uk
Made with skimmed milk, Carnation Light Condensed Milk is a lighter, fat free alternative with the same delicious taste. Just like Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk, it's made with all natural ingredients.
Pack Size: 405g
Carnation Light Condensed Milk can be used to make so many desserts including Carrot Cake, Lemon Tart and delicious pancakes.
- Each tin contains 405g of Carnation Light Condensed Milk which is perfect for making lighter versions of your favourite desserts
- It is made from all natural ingredients
- No added preservatives, colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Maximum 1% Milk Fat, min 24% Milk Solids not Fat
- Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days.
- For Best Before End: see end of can
Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
85g (3oz) light digestive biscuit
150g (5 1/2oz) extra light cream cheese
150g tub 0% fat Greek yogurt
200g (7oz) Carnation Condensed Milk Light
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
250g (9oz) fresh strawberries
3tbsp strawberry jam
1. Crumble the biscuits in your fingers, not too fine. Divide the crumbs between 6 wine glasses or small tumblers. 2. Place the Light Condensed Milk into a bowl and add the lemon juice, stir together until the mixture has thickened.
3. Whisk the cream cheese and yogurt in a small bowl until smooth then fold into the thickened condensed milk, don't over beat the mixture. 4. Spoon the mixture over the biscuits. Chill for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. 5. Chop the berries and mix with the jam.
Top the cheesecakes with the fruit to serve.
- No added preservatives, colours
- Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Contact us Free
0800 00 00 30 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box 207,
Caution - Do not boil unopened can as bursting may occur.
Not for infants under 12 months
Lower Age Limit:
Advisory Months : 12
405 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 50g seving|
|Energy||1187 kJ||595 kJ|
|-||279 kcal||140 kcal|
|Protein||8.9 g||4.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||60.5 g||30.3 g|
|of which: sugars||60.5 g||30.3 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|of which: saturates||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Sodium||0.13 g||0.07 g|
|Salt Equivalent||0.33 g||0.18 g|
|Calcium||320 mg||160 mg|
|-||(40% RDA**)||(20% RDA**)|
|**Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013