Carnation Light Condensed Milk 405G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each 50g serving** contains
Skimmed Sweetened Condensed Milk
Looking for a guilt free dessert to share with your friends? Try making our gorgeous Light Key Lime Pie It's sharp, sweet and delicious. All you need is:
405g Carnation Light Condensed Milk
55g low fat spread
140g light digestive biscuits
85g caster sugar
For this plus more great recipe ideas and inspiration, visit www.carnation.co.uk
††Contains 98% less fat than Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk
Made with skimmed milk, Carnation Light Condensed Milk is a lighter, fat free alternative with the same delicious taste. Just like Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk, it's made with all natural ingredients.
Pack Size: 405g
Carnation Light Condensed Milk can be used to make so many desserts including Carrot Cake, Lemon Tart and delicious pancakes.
- Fat Free
- Good source of calcium
- Each tin contains 405g of Carnation Light Condensed Milk which is perfect for making lighter versions of your favourite desserts
- Made from all natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Fat free
- Good source of calcium
Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk maximum 1% Milk Fat, minimum 24% Milk Solids not Fat
- Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days
- For Best Before End: see end of can
Number Of Uses:
8 Contains 8 servings
Light Key Lime Pie
55g (2oz) reduced fat spread
140g (5oz) light digestive biscuits, crushed
3 eggs, separated
405g can Carnation Condensed Milk Light
Zest and juice of 3 limes
85g (3oz) caster sugar
1. Melt the margarine and add to the crushed biscuits, tip into an 18cm (7in) flan or cake tin to form an even base. Chill for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 180° (160°C fan ovens), Gas Mark 4.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the condensed milk together for 1 minute then stir in the lime zest and juice. Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and bake for 15-20 minutes until set. Leave to cool then remove from the tin and transfer the pie onto a baking sheet.
4. With a clean whisk, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks form then fold in the caster sugar. Pile the meringue onto the pie and spread out, making peaks as you go. Bake for a further 5-6 minutes until browned.
5. Leave to cool or chill before serving.
- No added preservatives, colours
- Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Contact us Free
0800 00 00 30 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box 207,
Caution - Do not boil unopened can as bursting may occur.
Not for infants under 12 months
Lower Age Limit:
Advisory Months : 12
405 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**|
|Energy||1186 kJ||594 kJ|
|-||279 kcal||140 kcal|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|of which: saturates||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||60.4 g||30.2 g|
|of which: sugars||60.4 g||30.2 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||8.9 g||4.5 g|
|Salt||0.30 g||0.15 g|
|Calcium||312 mg (39%NRV†)||156 mg (20%NRV†)|
|†NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|**Contains 8 servings||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013