Baileys Chocolate Luxe 50Cl
Add to basket
Irish cream liqueur with real Belgian chocolate (6%)
The Limited Edition Baileys Chocolat Luxe is the indulgent mix of real Belgian chocolate with award-winning Baileys Original Irish Cream, presented in an exquisite gold bottle. The perfect liquid dessert, Baileys Chocolat Luxe is best enjoyed over three cubes of ice in a wine glass.
Developed to give the same multi-sensory sensation of eating a piece of rich Belgian chocolate, Baileys Chocolat Luxe is a deliciously authentic chocolate experience. The combination of Madagascan vanilla and 30g of Belgian chocolate delivers all the great taste of the highest quality chocolate with all the rich, creamy caramel tones of a traditional Baileys.
This luxurious limited edition bottle is an ideal present for birthdays, Christmas or Mother's Day, but the perfect gift from one person to another isn't just about what's inside the wrapping. The perfect gift is about the story and meaning behind what's being given; what will you say with Baileys Chocolat Luxe?
Enjoyed in over 160 countries, Baileys is the world's number 1 selling liqueur and is 9th in the international league of top selling global premium spirit brands.
Pack Size: 50cl
- Limited Edition Baileys Chocolat Luxe is the indulgent mix of Belgian chocolate with Baileys Original Irish Cream
- Best served over three cubes of ice in a wine glass, and works perfectly as a liquid dessert
- The perfect gift carries a personalised story and meaning; what will you say with Baileys Chocolat Luxe?
- Baileys Chocolat Luxe delivers a deliciously authentic Belgian chocolate experience
- The combination of Madagascan vanilla and Belgian chocolate melts perfectly with the creamy caramel tones of a traditional Baileys
- The world's number 1 selling liqueur and 9th in the international league of top selling global premium spirit brands
- Contains: Milk
Luxurious layers of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur and real Belgian chocolate. All you have to do is shake it and the pleasure is yours...
Alcohol Unit Other Text:
7.9 UK Units per bottle
UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly exceed:
Men 3-4 units a day
Women 2-3 units a day
- Store between 0°-25°C / 32°-77°F
Preparation and Usage:
Shake it to mix it
Serve over ice
Avoid citrus or acidic drinks as mixers. Enjoy chilled from the fridge.
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
Diageo Great Britain Ltd.,
Diageo Great Britain Ltd.,
Freephone no. 0 800 78 78 11
Lower Age Limit:
Statutory Years : 18
50 Centilitres ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013