Clover Original Spread 500G
Add to basket
65% fat spread with buttermilk
Pack Size: 500g
- 100% taste
- Simply made with buttermilk
- Half the saturated fat of butter
- This lovely tub of Clover contains absolutely nothing artificial
- Simply made with fewer ingredients
- Made with naturally low fat buttermilk
- 0% artificial ingredients
- No artificial ingredients
- Suitable for spreading, cooking, baking, freezing and frying on a low to medium heat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Buttermilk (33%), Cream, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Colour (Carotenes)
- Keep refrigerated 2-5ºC
- Freezing: Store for up to 3 months. Defrost in refrigerator.
- For Best Before: See Side
- Plastic - Check Local Recycling Lid
Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tub
Name and Address:
Dairy Crest Ltd,
We always want you to enjoy the great taste of Clover. So if you've got any questions feel free to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
Clover Careline 0800 783 7293
Dairy Crest Ltd,
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g|
|Energy||2460kJ / 598kcal|
|of which saturates||24.6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||27.2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||10.5g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013