Tesco Frozen Pitted Dark Sweet Cherries 350G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Pitted sweet cherries
A Specially selected Dark Sweet Variety of Cherries
- Keep Frozen - See storage instructions
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 1/2 hours at room temperature or for a
minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Dark Cherry Pudding
350g Tesco Pitted Dark Sweet Cherries (Defrost thoroughly and drain off any
excess liquid); 80g Caster Sugar plus extra for dusting; 2 Eggs; 90g Plain
Flour; 100ml Milk; 30g Butter plus extra for greasing; few drops Vanilla
Extract; 20g Toasted flaked Almonds.
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC (Fan Oven), Gas Mark 4.
2. Lightly grease a 20cm diameter baking dish and dust with Caster sugar.
3. Arrange the cherries in the base of the dish.
4. Beat the eggs with the sugar until light and fluffy, then add the flour,
milk & vanilla extract and beat thoroughly.
5. Melt the butter and stir into the mixture.
6. Pour the batter mixture over the cherries and cook for 40-45 minutes until
golden and slightly risen.
7. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with toasted flaked almonds and dust with
8. Serve warm with cream, ice cream or custard.
4 - 6
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100g contains||3 heaped tablespoons (An 80g serving) provides|
|Energy||225kJ (55kcal)||177kJ (42kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013